Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Seeley Booth- A special agent, in charge of the Major Crimes Division
- Charlie Burns- A special agent.
- Marcus Geier- A forensic technician.
- Genny Shaw- A special agent (Occasionally helps Booth).
- Payton Perotta- A special agent, who has a mutual attraction to Booth at one point.
- James Aubrey- A special agent, works with Booth since the first episode of Season 10, acts as a replacement for Dr Sweets.
Inside the BuildingEdit
Where Special Agent Seeley Booth works whenever he's not in the field. He's also conducted various interviews here as well.
Aubrey took Booth's office when Booth and Brennan left between Season 10 and Season 11. He gave it back to Booth in The Carpals in the Coy-Wolves in exchange for a corner office upstairs from Booth's office.
Where the suspects in the current investigations are taken to be questioned for information or to get a possible confession out of them.
Where Lance Sweets worked and also where many of the people including Brennan and Booth go to for their therapy sessions.
James Aubrey was given a corner office after he temporarily occupied Booth's office when Booth and Brennan left between Seasons 10 and 11. It was first seen in The Senator in the Street Sweeper when Caroline Julian wanted him to run a background check on his girlfriend, Jessica Warren, to see if she was clear to work on the case of a deceased U.S. senator; Rick O'Malley.
Where Booth and Brennan interview family members of the deceased victims. Sweets sometimes aids them as well.