Luke Kleintank (born May 18, 1990 in Cincinnati, Ohio) is an American actor. He is best known for his role as Elliot on Gossip Girl and for his role as Noah Newman on The Young and the Restless. A native of Cincinnati, Ohio, Luke Kleintank and his family moved to Guadalajara, Mexico, when he was 2. He spent his formative years in Stevensville, Maryland, residing there for 12 years.
Kleintank's mother introduced him to acting when he was 5. "She threw me into my first play, Carnival. Made a part for me," he recounts. "That's when I knew I wanted to act." He started doing plays and community theater, and took part in a number of stage productions while in high school.
Ultimately, he went to New York to pursue his career, and made his television debut as Greg in a 2009 episode of
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Luke Kleintank then joined the cast Gossip Girl as Elliot a bisexual boyfriend to Eric. Kleintank won his first daytime role soon after on The Young and the Restless, debuting as Noah Newman on September 21, 2010; however, he left the role after less than six months.
The single actor enjoys whitewater rafting, singing, dancing and writing music. He is also hooked on geocaching. "It's a worldwide, national treasure hunt," he explains. "You play online at geocaching.com. There are millions of them all around the world."
- 2009: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - Greg (Episode: "Snatched")
- 2009: The Good Wife - Brian Keller (Episode: "Home") [Uncredited]
- 2009: Mercy - Josh ( Episode: "I'm Not That Kind Girl")
- 2010: Gossip Girl - Elliot (7 episodes) [Three Uncredited]
- 2010-2011: The Young and the Restless - Noah Newman (7 episodes)
- 2010: Greek - Rylan (1 episode)
- 2010: Parenthood - Howard (2 episodes)
- 2011: No Ordinary Family - Chris Minor (5 episodes)
- 2011: Law & Order : LA - Jesse Beckman (1 episode)
- 2011-2014: Bones - Finn Abernathy (recurring)
- 2013: Pretty Little Liars- Travis (9 episodes)