|The Bones on the Blue Line|
|Season 5, Episode 15|
|Air date||April 1, 2010|
|Written by||Carla Kettner|
|Directed by||Chad Lowe|
A subway train Sweets is riding gets derailed by flood water, and the overflow subsequently reveals human remains. While the team studies the remains back at the lab, Sweets suffers post traumatic stress. Meanwhile, Brennan is interviewed by a Japanese journalist about her latest novel and learns some uncomfortable things about what people think about her books.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
Intern of the WeekEdit
- Riku Iwanaga - Seiko Matsuda
- McKenna Grant - Clea DuVall
- Colin Casey - Michael Trotter
- Eddie Ceraficki - James Madio
- Sophia Meade - Stephanie Childers
- Stewart Bonder - Page Kennedy
- Marco - Wyatt Fenner
- The opening subway scene was filmed in the Earthquake subway set on the Universal Studios Backlot, which is part of the Studio Tour. The station itself was based off of the San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), which is the reason it differs in interior design than the other East-Coast based stations in the film.
- The train car and stations more closely resemble the New York City subway than the DC Metro.
- Booth: We're here about the human remains.
- Subway Worker: (points to Marco) Well, that's him, right over there.
- Bones: No uh, the skeleton.
- Subway Worker: Oh uh, right.
The Devil in the Details
The Parts in the Sum of the Whole
|Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 Categories: Main Characters · Relationships|