A ballet dancer is murdered and Booth and Brennan are led to suspect a group of street dancers in the crime. Meanwhile, Booth's girlfriend Hannah is shot, leaving Booth to worry for her health.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
Intern of the WeekEdit
- Arastoo Vaziri - Pej Vahdat
- Hannah Burley - Katheryn Winnick
- Russell Leonard - Stephen Boss
- Cynthia Rinaldi - Kelly Stables
- Beverly Houle - Melinda Dahl
- Tyler Milford - John Fleck
- Johnny Wizard - Alex Weed
- Derrick Price - Ronnie Steadman
- "In One Ear" - Cage The Elephant
- "System Overload" - Pjayz
- "Waltz C Minor Op 64" - Fredrick Chopin
- "House of Wax" - Wax Tailor
- "Why Don't You Love Me" - The Dahis
- "Nobody Hot As Me" - KU
- This episode features more production errors than usual. The edges of several facades can be seen in the opening scene. Also, light reflects off the camera during one of the night scenes.
- When the women are brought into the FBI headquarters to get their hand prints, the guilty woman drinks from the glass with her right hand. However, the print that Hodgins found on the plastic was a left hand. (Pointing this out, the print Hodgins finds is left hand which indicates the murderer is right handed [the hand used to hold the knife], so that the guilty person is more likely to use their right hand, not left.)
- Brennan: (holding a box cutter) Doctor Hodgins, would you come over here and be a corpse?
- Hodgins: (reluctantly) Yeah.
- Angela: Sweetie, you do mean pretend to be a corpse, right? Because the way your holding that knife you look a little Slashery.
The Body and the Bounty
The Shallow in the Deep
| Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12|
Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12
Categories: Main Characters · Relationships