Brennan and her team dig though the trash to find clues when a young man wrapped in a shroud is found among garbage. After Angela is able to identify the deceased boy, Cam quickly assumes the main suspect to be the boy's girlfriend, Kelly, who is a product of the foster system. Brennan is hurt by this as she is also a product of the foster system. Meanwhile, things get tense when Brennan and Cam struggle for power in their disagreement on work styles. Cam threatens to fire Brennan even if it costs her the whole Jeffersonian team.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Zack Addy - Eric Millegan
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Kelly Morris - Leah Pipes
- Alex Morris - Dylan McLaughlin
- Fran Duncan - Pamala Tyson
- Kevin Duncan - Jon Sklaroff
- Carter - Scotty Leavenworth
- Mr. Crane - William Bumiller
- Mrs. Crane - Kathleen Gati
Bring on the Wonder - Susan Enan feat. Sarah McLachlan
Questions and AnswersEdit
Q: What was the name of the type of rose in this episode?
A: Its scientific name is Rosa Gallica. Common names include French Rose, Gallic Rose, and Rose of Provins
Q: What happened to Alex, does he go to jail or juvie, and does he get to see his sister?
Q: Have a question? Leave your question above and set up a new question area for the next person.
A: Edited by James Clark.
The Mother and Child in the Bay
The Blonde in the Game
| Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12|
Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12
Categories: Main Characters · Relationships