|The Boy with the Answer|
|Season 5, Episode 21|
|Air date||May 13, 2010|
|Written by||Stephen Nathan|
|Directed by||Dwight Little|
The Jeffersonian team and prosecutor Caroline Julian work to convict Heather Taffet aka the Gravedigger who is defending herself at her trial. Brennan, Booth, and Hodgins are forced to drop their own charges against Taffet once they discover the missing remains of a young boy who was killed by the Gravedigger, so they could work and testify against Taffet. Believing Taffet will not be convicted, Brennan's father tries to kill her with a sniper rifle, but Booth is able to stop him and Max is jailed until the trial is over. After several attempts at finding evidence that Taffet successfully argues against, Hodgins discover a dust mite from the boy's mouth that contains the DNA of Taffet, left there when he bit her. This evidence proves successful and the jury convicts Taffet of kidnapping and murder, but Taffet warns Brennan "that it's not over". The team later celebrate over drinks at the Founding Fathers bar.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
- Heather Taffet / The Gravedigger - Deirdre Lovejoy
- Caroline Julian - Patricia Belcher
- Max Keenan/Matthew Brennan - Ryan O'Neil
- Judge Dufrey - H. Richard Greene
- "Seen Enough" - Dryer
Production error: When Booth and Bones are hugging, from one camera angle her head is on his right shoulder and from the other it's on his left.
- Dr. Brennan's nightmare is take place in 19th century about the Gravedigger.
The Witch in the Wardrobe
The Beginning in the End
|Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 Categories: Main Characters · Relationships|