After a body of a wine critic was found inside a barrel of wine the team investigate that the wine critic gave a bad review which lead to the closure of the vinyard. Everybody from the wife to the owner are a suspect. Meanwhile, Bones decides to have a child, and asks Booth for a donation of sperm.
Booth grudgingly goes along with it, despite warnings against it by Sweets. His insecurities manifest in the form of a hallucination of Family Guy character Stewie Griffin. When he tells Bones about it, she realizes he needs to seek medical attention.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
Intern of the WeekEdit
- Colin Fisher - Joel David Moore
- Marcus Geier - David Greenman
- Sean Mortenson - Jeff Yagher
- Charlie Dunwood - Chad Willet
- Jenny Holt - Latarsha Rose
- Kim Mortenson - Scottie Thompson
- Bruce Hanover - Scott Alan Smith
- Stewie Griffin - Voice of Seth Macfarlane
- After Booth admits to seeing the 'Family Guy' character Stewie Brennan believes something is wrong with Booth. She cites other times he has seen things that 'weren't' there. NHL Legend Luc Robitaille in Fire in the Ice and Edward Parker in The Hero in the Hold. However Booth saw Luc Robitaille after being knocked out during a hockey game and at the end of The Hero in the Hold Brennan saw Edward Parker herself. This means that Booth seeing Stewie was the only real sign that there was a problem with him.
Angela Montenegro: Then, why use Booth at all? Why not use Fisher... and his discount sperm?
Temperance Brennan: No, Booth has a bigger mandible and a more prominent zygomatic than Fisher, as well as a more pronounced ratio between the width of his clavicles and his ilia.
Angela Montenegro: So, it's because Booth is hot?
Seeley Booth: (referring to the body) Looks like a purple Smurf.
Temperance Brennan: Pelvic bone indicates a male.
Seeley Booth: Like a rubber, purple Smurf.
Colin Fisher: Oh my God. I can clean them. This is weird. Something good has happened.
Jack Hodgins: Take a deep breath. I'm sure it'll pass.
Stewie Griffin: Why are you in the bank, Booth?
Booth gives a startled yell.
Stewie Griffin: You've got a hot doctor friend. Go to her and make a direct deposit like a man!