Brennan and Booth are called to the site of an explosion in a Miami hotel where several people were either injured or died, including an unidentified body that was found burned, thought to be that of the bomber. Initially, the explosion is thought to be the work of a Colombian drug cartel intending to target Judge Dolores Ramos, the Colombian judicial representative, who survived the blast. Diplomatic immunity and State Department official Alex Radziwill stand in way of Brennan and Booth's investigation as they pursue key clues about the case.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Zack Addy - Eric Millegan
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Alex Radziwill - Danny Woodburn
- Judge Dolores Ramos - Bertila Damas
- Antonio Ramos - Andres Londono
- Juan Ramos - Carlos LaCamara
- Jill Winokur - Laura Leigh Hughes
- Lawrence Melvoy - John Kassir
- Denise - Cerina Vincent
- Jack Hodgins is arrested by people in black suits or as Booth called them, "Men in Black", at the end of the episode for calling a fake tip to stop a private aircraft from leaving the airport. Hodgins was aware of the consequences when he made the call, however.
- This was originally supposed to be Cam's final episode, as show creator and writer Hart Hanson had planned for the character to only last six episodes. However, due to the strong response of the character, actress Tamara Taylor was offered a recurring position in the show. Therefore, from the next episode onwards, Cam is credited as a main character.
- Booth: Uh oh.
- Bones: Well, shouldn't we do something?
- Booth: You kidding? Hodgins being abducted by Men in Black... that's a dream come true.
The Truth in the Lye
The Girl with the Curl
| Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12|
Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12
Categories: Main Characters · Relationships