Remains found in a log in a forest belong to an art-school dropout suffering from lupus who was using marijuana to ease her pain, but evidence suggests that her death is linked to her work at a dispensary. Meanwhile, Wendell reveals information about his illness and Booth gets ready for his FBI competency test.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
Intern of the WeekEdit
- Adam Caputo - P.J. Boudousqué
- Dr. Richard Burke - Larry Sullivan
- Carl Collins - Roshawn Franklin
- Mallory Briggs - Elizabeth Ann Bennett
- Abby Briggs - Katy Stoll
- Convict - Darryl Reeves
- Sabotage by Amy Stroup
Wendell: Oh, hey. Am I getting evicted now, too?
Brennan: I'm not sure what your lease says.