|The Male in the Mail|
|Season 7, Episode 4|
|Air date||December 1, 2011|
|Written by||Pat Charles|
|Directed by||Kevin Hooks|
Dismembered remains are discovered in several mailing boxes at a dead letter office, and the Jeffersonian team identifies the victim as an employee of a local Ship 'n' Print, where the staff recently split the winnings of a lottery prize. The team uncovers a complicated love triangle between two married employees and the victim, and while motive points to the husband, a critical clue leads them to solve the crime definitively. Meanwhile, Booth's grandfather breaks some unexpected news, the death of Booth's father and Special Agent Genny Shaw learns the importance of teamwork. The episode ends with Brennan and Booth sitting next to each other as Booth sheds tears upon the memories of him and his father put into photographs, cards and last but not the least the tickets that told the number of the two chairs his father and him sat on. Turns out Booth got the same chairs back home.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
Intern of the Week Edit
- Hank Booth - Ralph Waite
- Special Agent Genny Shaw - Tina Majorino
- Connor Trammel - Chris Tallman
- Tony Dunson - Jesse Head
- Sheila Burnside - Briana Lane
- Hugh Burnside - Ben Savage
- Ralph Berti - Wayne Wilderson
- Bob Fisher - Allan Wasserman
- Ronald - Brian Jones
- " What Happens Now " - Lex Land
Cam:"Well this is certainly a first for me."
Bones: "Me too, I've never seen this part of the post office before."
Cam: "Yes I thought they sent the dismembered bodies to a completely different place."