When the Jeffersonian team investigates the remains of a college psychology professor, the victim's controversial social experiments on his grad students garners a list of highly motivated suspects. Meanwhile, Booth is sidelined with online traffic school, causing Brennan to team up with Aubrey, and Wendell struggles with his feelings towards a chemotherapy treatment nurse.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- James Aubrey- John Boyd
Intern of the WeekEdit
- Shalita Grant as Andie Roberts
- Shanna Collins as Tabitha Coleman
- Chastity Lynn Dotson as Victoria Andrews
- Reva Rose as Barbara Huntley
- David L. King as Professor Randall Fairbanks
- Miriam Flynn as Fancie Von Mertens
- Mary Gillis as Ruth Wernick
- Grant Harvey as Alex Heck
- Braden Fitzgerald as Henry
- Dallas James Liu as Riley
- Joe J Thomas as Officer Stop N Go
Notes - Edit
The experiment conducted by the victim are based on a real-life experiment first conducted by Stanley Milgram, at Yale University in the 1960s.
In the 1970s, Philip Zimbardo, a professor at Stanford, conducted a different experiment partially inspired by Milgram's, which is known as the Stanford Prison Experiment. Zimbardo's experiment was halted by his grad student. Zimbardo was dating said grad student, similar to the victim in this episode.