|The Pain in the Heart|
|Season 3, Episode 15|
|Air date||May 19, 2008|
|Written by||Stephen Nathan & Hart Hanson|
|Directed by||Allan Kroeker|
The shocking conclusion to the Gormogon series. Dr. Brennan receives a mandible from the Gormogon in a package, and while trying to discover the origins of the tooth markings, Zack Addy is severely injured in an explosion. In the commotion, the widow's son skeleton is stolen from the Gormogon vault within the Jeffersonian. Could the Gormogon be working in the Jeffersonian? Meanwhile, further analyzing of the mandible leads to the discovery that the Gormogon, or his apprentice, has been hiding more bones in the Jeffersonian. The crew begins their investigation to find out who among them is working with the Gormogon. What they find changes their lives forever.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Zack Addy - Eric Millegan
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
- Dr. Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
- Caroline Julian - Patricia Belcher
- Howie Madison - Donnie Jeffcoat
- Marcus Geier - David Greenman
- The Gormogon - Laurence Todd Rosenthal
- "Aerial Boundaries" - Michael Hedges
- "Bad Luck" - Social Distortion
- Bones smacks a criminal, whom Booth is after, and also Booth after he lies to her! (Booth lies, not the criminal)
- Zack's hands are very bloodly and damaged after a lab explosion!
- Booth is shown to live in a detached house, but he's later proved to live in an apartment.
- In this episode Booth is shown reading a Green Lantern comic book, David Boreanaz who plays Agent Booth voiced the character Hal Jordan aka Green Lantern in Justice League: The New Frontier which released earlier the same year as this episode.
The Wannabe in the Weeds
Yanks in the U.K.
|Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 Categories: Main Characters · Relationships|