|The Past in the Present|
|Season 7, Episode 13|
|Air date||May 14, 2012|
|Written by||Carla Kettner|
|Directed by||David Boreanaz|
Evil tech genius Christopher Pelant (guest star Andrew Leeds), a suspect in a previous case Brennan and Booth handled, is back in court on appeal. Knowing what he is capable of, Brennan and Booth with the help of Caroline inform the parole board panel that he is a suspect in two murder cases. Then, Brennan and Booth are called to the scene of a new murder. After determining the victim is Brennan’s friend, who also is linked to Pelant, the Jeffersonian team works to prove he is guilty once and for all. But when law enforcement examines the team’s findings, key pieces of evidence are tied to Brennan and suspicion falls on her.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
Intern of the WeekEdit
- Max Keenan - Ryan O'Neal
- Caroline Julian - Patricia Belcher
- Christopher Pelant - Andrew Leeds
- Hayes Flynn - Reed Diamond
- Dr. Alyson Noble - Nadine Ellis
- Meg Vinnicombe - Annie Tedesco
- Harriet Grover - Nancy Linari
- Father Keyes - Kevin Brief
- Dr. Ethan Sawyer - Darin Toonder
Sleeping At Last - From The Ground Up
Brennan: "I love you, Booth. I don't want you to think that Christine is the only reason we are together."
Booth: "I love you the way you are, Bones."
After the intro, when Booth and Sweets are walking into the FBI building, they and many others are able to walk freely past a metal detector. Why would this metal detector be placed there if you could just walk right past it without showing ID or anything? It should be cordoned off completely with the only way in through the detector. The agent would show his or her ID to pass freely.
The Suit on the Set
The Future in the Past
|Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 Categories: Main Characters · Relationships|