|The Shot in the Dark|
|Season 8, Episode 15|
|Air date||February 11, 2013|
|Written by||Dave Thomas|
|Directed by||Francois Velle|
Booth and Brennan had a fight about taking a vacation. Booth thinks it will be good for their daughter Christine Booth but Brennan doesen't agree so she goes to the lab to work on the case. While she's working she sees someone. She can't see properly because she has worn her magnification headgear. She think it's Hal, the night guard and then she gets shot. A few minutes later Booth and Christine comes to the lab because they miss Brennan. In the boneroom Booth sees that Brennan has been shot.
Later Hodgins finds out that Brennan was shot by a blood bullet (a bullet made of blood) that was frozen. The bullet melted in Brennan's body when she was shot, which explains why they couldn't find a bullet.
While Brennan is "sleeping", she sees her mother Christine in her dream and they talk.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Lance Sweets - John Francis Daley
- Clark Edison - Eugene Byrd
- Max Kennan - Ryan O'Neal
- Christine Brennan - Brooke Langton
- Olivia Sparling - Danielle Panabaker
- David Batuhan - Harry Van Gorkum
- Dr. Art MacGregor - Don Franklin
- Quentin Mayhew - Paul Schackman
- Dr. Jennifer DePaul - Paris Tanaka
- Sam Eagan - David Kagen
- Leonard Foot - Jonathan Runyon
- Hal Bennett - Richard Augustine
- Can you help me - Hannah Peel
- Clark Edison reveals his middle name is Thomas.
The Doll in the Derby
The Friend in Need
|Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 Categories: Main Characters · Relationships|