Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gruesome remains of a man dissolving in a bathtub of corrosive chemicals are found in a construction site. In a search of the man's identity, they realize he was living a double life with two different families. In what first appears to be a straightforward case of jealousy and insurance money, new clues send Brennan and Booth in a completely different direction and a third suspect is brought to light. Meanwhile, Brennan, curious, confronts Rebecca about her recent antics with Booth and her rejection of Booth's marriage proposal.
- Temperance Brennan - Emily Deschanel
- Seeley Booth - David Boreanaz
- Jack Hodgins - T.J Thyne
- Angela Montenegro - Michaela Conlin
- Zack Addy - Eric Millegan
- Camille Saroyan - Tamara Taylor
- Rebecca Stinson - Jessica Capshaw
- Gayle Seaver - Melinda McGraw
- Lila Turner - Susan Santiago
- Chloe Daniels - Keri Lynn Pratt
- Pete Valera - Bruce Nozick
- Ray Seaver - Bridger Palmer
- "I Want to Be Loved" - Cassandra Wilson
- "Voices" - Tom Hugo
Booth: They've been lying since Day I, between all of them, they should have a dozen Oscars by now.
Brennan: I know what those are.
Angela: "Talk about the proof in the pudding."
The Blonde in the Game
The Girl in Suite 2103
| Episodes: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11|
Characters: Season 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11
Categories: Main Characters · Relationships